Mind-bending Facts is a collection of little discoveries for every day. It’s like the favorite kids’ game when your child is constantly asking you ‘Did you know that…’ This post is a good way to answer ‘Yes, I do’ one day. These fascinating facts will help you to be fully armed.
1. The cartoon ‘Scooby Doo’ was based on a group of pot somking teenagers. The constant hunger, hallucinations, and a hippie van.
2. Banging your head against a wall burns 150 calories an hour.
3. The Holy Bible is the most-shoplifted book in the world.
4. Surgeons who grew up playing video games make 37% fewer mistakes.
5. All the swans in England are considered property of the Queen.
6. Eminem wrote and recorded, “The Real Slim Shady” three hours before his album was due.
7. It has been medically proven that laughter is an effective pain killer.
8. Having a 1 minute ‘French kiss’ burns 30 calories.
9. The youngest female murderer in Britain was 12 years old & said she saw the devil every night in her dreams.
10. 75% people try to fall back asleep in the morning just to finish their incomplete dream.
Continue to Page 2
11. In Michigan, a robber can sue you if they get hurt while robbing your house.
12. Oprah Winfrey makes $10 per second.
13. None of the Beatles knew how to read music.
14. The first owner of the Marlboro cigarette company died of lung cancer.
15. The most expensive bra is the Red Hot Fantasy Bra that is made by Victoria’s Secret. It is worth $15 million.
16. There is a town in Georgia named ‘Cumming.’
17. Over the course of the Harry Potter movies, 6 different actors have played Voldemort.
18. Every year, an average of four people dies while trying to put their pants on.
19. McDonald’s hamburgers contain only 15% real beef, while other 85% is meat filler and pink slime cleansed with ammonia, which can cause cancer.
20. 85% of people try to watch a funny movie after a scary one to reduce the risk of nightmares.
If you want to learn more amazing fact, follow Mind-bending twitter.