You won’t understand it unless you’ve been through finals week yourself. It’s like a voyage between Scylla and Charybdis, meaning there is no chance of pleasant cruise. This is your final trial of the semester and you try to survive at all costs. It’s like a war without rules. Do whatever you can to stay alive. You’re in despair, you find out that you actually know nothing, and there is no time to make it up. So you’re in a panic, and worse, the whole library and everyone on campus is feeling just like you. But if you survive, you’ll be the wildest drunk in the world. Here are 30 symptoms of finals week.
1. You’re thinking of an easier job
2. Finals scare you more than winter
3. A hitman in your room wouldn’t scare you more than finals
4. You hate your professors
5. Upcoming finals crash all your plans
6. You believe that your brain will literally blow
8. Your campus looks like a zombie apocalypse
9. You’re loading too slowly
10. You have no time to sleep
11. You go insane
12. You lose control of what you’re doing
13. You fall asleep on the floor
14. You can’t think about anything except books
15. You drink only coffee
16. No makeup
17. You regret growing up
18. Stress is chasing you
19. You create insane posters
20. You wanna run away
21. You scream internally
22. You have so much to learn
23. The finals envelop you like a wave
24. Your highlighter is your best friend
25. You are searching for a Plan B
26. You start smoking
27. Plan C
28. You feel like Katniss
29. You are ready to kill anyone who disturbs you
30. You improvise
If you’ve got some horror stories from your finals week, you can share them below.
Did you remember to share this with your friends?
What do you think?